...




Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Theres a beautiful cornicopia of color, surrounding my body. My life from then to now; how did I get here? Where did this scense of emotion so powerfull and bright come from? Here I am, moving so swift and elegantly, everything depends on me. I remember being attacked by the beautiful people that made me look this way. I was sitting in a gaudy tattered white chair, remeniscing while the exauhsted people painted my face. Daydreaming would be the worst thing to do. I was scared, bewildered, i didnt know what to do. Should i just sit in this horrid chair, or run back to the place that makes me feel good? I hear feet scattering around, the sound gets louder and louder, piercing my ears with the sharp screetches. It just stops, my heart is no longer beating as fast, I calm down. I dont know what just happened, The beauty and warmth I see when I look in the thin sheet of reflection. I look deep into the flowers that cover my face, I look past the paint on my eyes, I no longer see my lips as a puddle of poison. I am beautiful, I no longer feel scared, or nautious. Every breath I take is soft and silky, I hear clear and soft objects moving around me. I can smell the essence of color everywhere. Yellow is a summers morning waking up to a fresh day. Blue is the waves of the ocean crashing upon the shore. I smell the aroma of freshly cut grass on a rainy day when I look at the emerald green lerking on my face. I hear people shouting everywhere "Its show time! ", the beautiful people then fix everything they possibly could get their hands on. I feel a scense of relief that I can now walk briskly on the catwalk, and not feel any hatred. The music starts, I walk forward taking the smallest steps, the lights are bright and shining through the curtains vigarously. The curtain opens, the crowd is clapping, and I walk out onto the platform, no expression. Just dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment