...




Monday, September 20, 2010

time travel

If i could travel back in time and go back to any historical event it would probably be... DINOSAURS! I mean how awsome would it be to hang out with dinosaurs..of course i would have invisibility and I wouldnt be able to get hurt..The dinosaurs would love me like their own mother:) I would find a way to train the dinosaurs to be household pets :) NO MORE EXTINCTION! These dinosaurs that I will be training will be top of the line.. No whining, No Back talk, and definetly No More Carnivores!! ..well they can eat meats..just not the human type. I will only be training the dino's that are in need.. The ones that are already nice.. ( herbivores) ..don't need any special attention.. I will make humans their friend and i will train them to attack anyone that i want them to :) My hardest dino to train will be the T-Rex..but the end results will be world dominating!! ..not literally. At the end of my 1 year training session my new buddies will then be able to be sold by me, to a new family.. but the dino will have to choose what family it would want to go to..the family will not be able to choose the dino unfortunatly.. it will be very sad to watch my dino's grow up..but they will no longer be extinct and I will have a tracking devise in all of the dino's so i can see them whenever i want to..and if the family that has the dino doesnt like this decision..well..just remember..i have control over them :)
Love Rachel
P.S .. the brachiosuarus has a bed wetting problem

No comments:

Post a Comment